Grey Company Systems Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice outlines the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. We provide services which includes, but is not limited to, the supply, repair and service of exchange machine parts for the manufacturing industry. The personal data which we collect about you, or receive from you, will be in your capacity as an authorised representative of the relevant business which we are in discussions with and/or have entered into a contract with for the provision of products and/or services. This privacy notice also relates to our processing of personal data in connection with any other party who interacts with us (including by visiting our website).
Grey Company Systems Limited is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Grey Company Systems Limited”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact our data protection compliance team using the details below or by visiting our contact us page.
Full name of legal entity: Grey Company Systems Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Address: Plot 3, Block IJ VOERA Estate, Arepo KM 12 Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Ogun State Nigeria.
Telephone number: +234 813 929 9877.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you depending on the nature of products and/or services we are providing and what we are contracted to do for the business on whose behalf you are acting. We have grouped together the types of personal data as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier and title.
- Contact Data includes email address, telephone numbers and postal address.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and our products and/or services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
The products and/or services which we provide together with our website are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect any data relating to children.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, social media or otherwise on behalf of your business. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- make an enquiry about our products and/or services;
- place an order on behalf of your business for our products and/or services;
- subscribe to our publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you; or
- give us some feedback on the products and/or services we provide.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- Cookies. Grey Company Systems Limited may set and access Cookies on your computer. A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the web site that placed it there, not any other sites. You may delete Cookies, however you may loose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please visit our Cookies Privacy page.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources. When we obtain information about you from third parties or publicly available sources rather than from you directly, we will notify you of any relevant information obtained, for example, the type of personal data, within a reasonable period.
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing. You will only receive marketing communications from us if we have a lawful basis for sending such marketing, details of which can be found in the table above.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. Any changes we make to this privacy notice in the future will be posted on our website and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. This version was last updated on[April 2019] .
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
For more information on your data usage across our platforms, please visit our Cookies Privacy page.